1. Download the Time Champ Installer from the following link.
2. We need to place it in the shared folder within the server. The domain users should have the read access to this folder.
3. Open Group Policy Management and navigate to the organizational unit (OU) that you want to apply the Time Champ installation to. (In our example, we’ll be applying it to Regular Staff -> Computers so that all users who log into а computer have access to the Time Champ app.)
4. Make a Group Policy Object (GPO) by right-clicking on the OU and selecting “Create a GPO in this domain, and link it here.” We can call it "Time Champ"
5. Right-click on the Time Champ GPO and select “Edit.”
6. Navigate to Policies -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings and then to Local Policies -> Security Options. Double-click on Security Options
7. Scroll down and change the policy - User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode -> Elevate without prompting
8. Scroll down and change the policy - User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation -> Disabled
9. Scroll down and change the policy - User Account Control: Only elevate executables that are signed and validated -> Disabled
10. Scroll down and change the policy - User Account Control: Only elevate UIAccess applications that are installed in secure locations -> Disabled