Time Champ tracks and registers all of the actions, document titles, websites, applications used, and records the time spent on each of them. Along with that, it tracks the keystroke counts and mouse click counts.
Things to note:
- Time Champ only tracks time during the periods specified for the shift of an employee.
- Time Champ does not track or monitor the data for the periods outside the configured periods.
- Time Champ can track screenshots if the screenshots are enabled be tracked.
- All the information that is tracked is visible to administrator. And, if administrator gives the permission to the user to view the data, each user will be able to view the information that is tracked on behalf of the user.
- If the punch card mode is enabled, user will have the control to start and stop the tracking during the period of time tracking.
Time Champ tracks the following data.
- Apps and URL's
- Mouse moments
- Keystrokes counts
- Collects the Screenshots
- Live stream of the user system
Time Champ does not track the following data:
- Time Champ does not track the actual keys that user types in
- Time Champ does not track the audio of the user
- Time Champ does not track the video of the user
Detailed Descriptions of the information that is tracked
Apps and URL's :
Time Champ will track all the applications and the sites that should be opened by the users with time spent on each of them.
Mouse moments :
It will track count of mouse moments that user has did and it should be visible in a graphical representation.
It will track count of keystrokes that user has did and it should be visible in a graphical representation.
Time Champ captured the screenshots of users in a given frequency.
Live stream :
We can also see the live actions of the user by using this live stream.
Intensity graphs representation
This graph shows the system usage intensity through out the day.