Here you can learn how to update new version of Time Champ
Step 1: Uninstall the old version
Go to control panel and uninstall the old versions of Time Champ i.e., both Time Champ and Time Champ Always On Service
Step 2: Remove the old version files
1. Click on Windows + R and open shell:startup
Then you will get the screen like below
In that delete the files related to the Time Champ
2. Open file explorer and go to This PC
Then go to C: folder and remove the folders related to Time Champ
Step 3: Download the MSI file from here
- Double click on the downloaded file to install the MSI file
- This MSI installation will make sure the Time Tracker is running
Step 4: Download the setup file from here
- Double click on the downloaded file to install the setup file
- Installation of this setup file is very important. This setup contains Time Champ agent
After the installation of Time Champ agent on your computer below screen will appear on your computer in which you need to give your site address.
Step 5: Enter the Site address and your credentials
Enter the site address to which the tracker is pointing/targeting ( contact with your manager/admin to get the site address if you do not have it) in the site name field. Here we are using support.snovasys.io.
The format of the site address will be like this <yourcompany>.snovasys.io
Enter the username and password which were created in your site.