This article helps you on reviewing reports in Time Champ.
Step 1: Login to your site with credentials in the browser
example site address https://<yourcompany>.snovasys.io
Click on sign in button
Step 2: Go to Time Tracker Module
Here we can see the different tabs like
This summary page contains top 5 websites and applications, time productivity and productive, unproductive and neutral apps and websites.
Top 5 websites and applications
It shows application name with how much time the user has spent in that application.
- This is the donut representation of the Time Productivity.
- You can also view the bar chart representation of the Time Productivity by clicking on the bar graph symbol at top right of the time productivity.
Desk time - Total time that the team is active on their computers
Productive Time - Time Spent by employees on the Applications and Websites which you have designated to them as productive.
Unproductive Time - Time Spent by employees on the Applications and Websites which you have designated to them as unproductive.
Neutral Time - Time Spent by employees on the Applications and Websites which you have not designated to them as productive or unproductive.
If you would like to know how to configure Productive and Unproductive apps for your employees please refer to this
Below report will give the Productive Apps & Websites section with the duration of that person/team spent on each of the app/website.
Unproductive Apps & Websites section
Neutral Apps & Websites section
If you want to see any particular employee reports then click on the User dropdown and select the username and date then the result will be displayed of selected user
In the summary tab the result will be displayed like below screenshot
Time tracker will keep tracking the time details of the employees automatically like start time, finish time, idle time, productive time & spent time
To access this report go to Time tracker, Click Timesheet tab it will displayed the all timing of the your team
- If you want see the one day back reports or one week back reports then click on the back arrow(<) to view the one day back report or double back arrow(<<) to view the one week back report
To download the Timesheet of your team click Download icon as shown below
If you want to see employee monthly timesheet then click on the employee start time
Here you can see the monthly timesheet of selected Employee as shown below.
If you want to see the monthly timesheet of another employee click on employee name and select the employee name from dropdown
To see the tracker details of the particular employee then Click on the Productive time
- In the tracker details screen you can view the productive apps ,unproductive apps, neutral apps, idle time and screenshots with duration
If you want edit the time details manually, Click on the Edit icon
below pop up will be displayed
- After changing the time details manually then Click on the set button and finally Click on Submit button otherwise click on the Cancel button
To access this report go to the Time tracker, Click Productivity tab, then it will displayed the weekly productivity
- Here you can see the productivity bar with tracker usage time of the your team
- Green indicates productive time ,orange indicates unproductive time and gray indicates neutral time of the user
- If you want to see the particular employee productivity bar then click on the User dropdown and select the username then the result will be displayed of selected user
- In the productivity tab the result will be displayed like below
If you click on the back arrow (<) then you can see the one week back report
If you want to see the detailed view of the productivity details then click on the productivity bar
In the drilldown you can see the productive ,unproductive and neutral apps and websites with logged time and system detected breaks, screenshots and commits
Time tracker to keep track and captured the screenshots of your team
To access this report go to Time tracker ,Click on the Screenshots tab
In the screenshot page will displayed the all user of your team
- Here you can identify the users status like online/offline
- Green indicates user in "Online", red indicates user was in "Offline" and orange indicated user in "lunch or break"
- If you click on the toggle button then inactive users and day not started users will be displayed
- If their are no screenshots on that day then "No data to displayed" message will be displayed
- Click on the date and select the date from calendar (or) click on one day back (<) to go one day back (or) click one week back(<<) to go one week back
You can also view the Live stream and take live screenshot of your team
If you click on the video icon then you can see the live video of the user
If you click on the camera icon then you can see the live screenshot of the user
Screenshots in day wise
- In the user list beside of each employee's name a number was displayed that indicates total no of screenshots of the employee's
- By hover on the screenshots the small check box will be displayed if you are selecting that check box then delete option will be visible like a below screen
- If you want to delete the all screenshots then select the Selected all check box or want to delete one screenshot then select the individual screenshot checkbox
- After selecting screenshot ,Click on the delete option then the conformation pop up will be displayed
- Give the reason for delete screenshot and then click on Delete button otherwise click on the Cancel button
Click on any screenshot then it will opened in big screen like below screenshot
- Here you can view whether the screenshot is productive/unproductive/neutral & delete option, keyboard strokes and mouse movements per minute
- Click on the back arrow(<) button previous screenshot and related information will be displayed
- If you click on the (>) button next screenshot and related information will be displayed
Week Wise Screenshots
- The operation in day wise those will be same in week wise too
- Date range means you can select the start date and end date, in that range screen shots will be displayed
Team Dashboard contains all the apps related to the team like team members, present members, absent members, late members, most productive users, most unproductive users, Idle time users, daily activity,
offline users, absence users, late users, minimum working hours, team top 5 websites and applications, team top 5 unproductive websites and applications and team top 5 productive websites and applications.
The Team Dashboard screen should be as fallows.
- You can get the details of a particular day by selecting the date.
You can also view the vertical view of the apps by clicking the vertical view icon.
After selecting the vertical view icon, the screen should be as follows
All the apps in the dashboard are displayed as follows
- Team Members and Present Members apps
- These shows the count of team members and present members in the team
- Absent Members and Late Members apps
- These shows the count of absent members and late members in the team
- Most productive users and Unproductive users apps
- These apps displays most productive and unproductive users in the team
- Idle time users and Offline users apps
- These apps displays most productive and unproductive users in the team
- Absence users and Late users apps
- These apps displays absence and late users in the team
Team Top 5 websites and applications and Team Top 5 Unproductive and productive websites and applications apps with pie chart and donut chart visualizations.
- Daily Activity
- It shows the user activity details
- Here you can select the user for knowing the daily activity
and you can also search with date