Learn how to create workflows for projects
- Login to the site in the browser with valid credentials.
- Go to Project settings
- Go to Workflow Management and click on Plus.
- The following popup will be displayed
- Provide the name of the workflow which make Add will be enabled. Click on the Add button.
- Now the workflow is created, we should provide status in Workflow Statuses and the transitions flows in Workflow Status Transitions.
- Now, select the status that has to exist for the task/work item to which this Lead board is assigned.
- For that, click on the plus icon on the top right of the Workflow Statuses.
- Statuses dropdown will be displayed as below.
- Select all the status for the workflow.
- Now create the transitions in Workflow Status Transitions. Click on Plus and the following popup will be displayed.
- Select the transition From and To statues.
- With this, the work created will be completed.
To remove status from workflow, follow this