Here to learn how to execute the test run and log results
Step 1: Login to your site with credentials in browser
example site address https://support.snovasys.io
Click on sign in button
Step 2: Go to Projects
below screen will be appeared
Step 3: Add Project
Click on the plus button(+) at top right side on the screen
below screen will be appeared, fill all mandatory fields and then click on Add project button
Step 4: Click on the test run tab
- You can execute the created test runs by clicking on the test runs tab.
- You can create test runs by clicking on the “Add test runs” button.
- A pop up is displayed then click on test suite option and select the test suit from drop down and click on the Add button.
- A pop up is displayed to run the test
- Here you can include all the test cases in the section by default and add versions.
- You can also change the name of the test run with the same test cases.
- If you want to add only a few then you can select the “ specific test cases” option and click on Next button.
- A window is opened there you can click on the check box for the required test cases or sections and click on the back button.
- Total selected test cases count will be displayed and click on the “ Add test run” button.
- Test runs window is displayed,
- You can update the status of test case directly by clicking on the “untested” status.
- A pop up is opened then you can click on status option and select the required status from the dropdown list and click on the Update button.
- You can also update the status by clicking on the test case then a window is displayed on the right side.
- Click on the status option.
- You can update the status of each step by clicking on the “Untested” status and select status from dropdown list.
- You can update the entire status by clicking “Untested” status on the top and select required status from the dropdown list.
- After updating status click on the save status button and you can see the updated status.
- You can see the history of the test run by clicking on the history option.
- You can also also see who viewed the test run by clicking on toggle button in the history option.