Here to learn the how to prepare Test suits and scenarios of the project
Step 1: Login to your site with credentials in browser
example site address https://support.snovasys.io
Click on sign in button
Step 2: Go to Projects
below screen will be appeared
Step 3: Add Project
Click on the plus button(+) at top right side on the screen
below screen will be appeared, fill all mandatory fields and then click on Add project button
open the created project
Step 4: Click on the Test suits tab
- Test suite window is displayed and you can click on the “Add test suite” button.
- A pop up window will be displayed to add the test suite name and click on
“Add test suite” button.
- Test suite will be created and test suite window is opened.
- You can also create a test suite using "Add test suite” (+) symbol.
- You can also import the test suites by clicking on the import test suite.
below pop windows will be displayed
- Clicking on it a pop up is displayed and click on the “ drag and drop xml file here”.
- Click on it and import the file from your system and click on import button.
- You can also export test suites to others by using “export test suite’.
- Clicking on it a pop up window will be opened.
- Enter the valid email address in To field and click on the export button.
- You can create sections in the test suite by clicking on the “Add a first section”.
Clicking on it a pop up is opened and enter the section name and click on “Add section” button
- You can also add sub section using “Add sub section”.
- Clicking on it a pop up is opened and enter the section name and click on “Add section” button.
- You can also edit using the Edit section symbol.
- Clicking on it a popup is opened you can edit and click on the Save section button.
- You can delete a section clicking on the delete option.
- A pop up is displayed and click on the Delete button to delete the section.
- You can create test cases under a section by clicking on the “Add case”
- Clicking on it box is displayed you can enter test case name and click on Add button,
- You can see multiple created test cases as,
- You can edit the test case by clicking on it and write data in the test case side window and click on “save test case” to save it.
- You can add steps for the selected test case here in this window by clicking on Add step on the right side above the Save test case button.
- You can delete the test case by clicking on the delete option.
- A pop up is opened click on “delete” to delete the test case.